And now for something completely different. I got this idea from Laura Grace Weldon.
What's something you've done that you're reasonably confident you're the only person who reads here has done?
I live a quiet existence, but here are a couple of things I've done that you may not have.
* rowed a leaky dinghy through a cyclone.
* lived alone on a mostly uninhabited island with no power, phone, or toilet.
* patted lion and tiger cubs as they rubbed against my legs.
* been dragged along the ground by a runaway horse
* explored abandoned shops alone after dark in central Sydney
* had ghosthunters investigate my house
* swung on a rope swing over a cliff
* flown in a glider plane
* accompanied police on a high speed chase
* thwarted armed robbers
* needed firemen to climb in my third story window to open my accidentally bolted door so I could get in to my apartment
That's all I can remember for now. Will you play along and share in the comments something you've done that you think may be an unusual experience?