the new book



As you know, my daughter is an athlete, and we regularly fundraise to supply her with equipment, training, support, and so on. The summer season is upon us and so once again I am offering a new book in return for donations to our fund.





This ebook is a collection of twelve stories that drift through strange places and enchanted hearts to find the illumination of love. Touching here on the armour of a new king, there on the loneliness of a young river witch, each story draws forth the magic, moonlight, and secret wishes that bring a wild weather to our souls.

The book also contains original art and photography, a soundtrack, and notes on the stories.

The book is my gift of thanks to anyone who donates $6.00 to our sports fund.

GO HERE TO OBTAIN THE BOOK. Simply click donate and you will be taken to Pay Pal. Because the other books are also still available, please remember to state which one you want.







Thank you with love and heartful gratitude to all who have offered such support over the years. I hope you will consider sharing word of this book's publication.

Here is the Pinterest board and the Goodreads page.


Over the next twelve days, I will ... or hope to! ... post each day something related to The Coracle Sky or the writing process. (This being day one, with the announcement of the book itself.)

Each of my books has a particular meaning and memory to me. This one is tenderness, and wistfulness, and will always remind me that all anyone ever needs to do to find the revelation of magic is look up.


9 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous sarah. Can't wait to read it. Shared on facebook :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. That is very kind of you. I am so grateful to people who share about it. I always say that not everyone can afford to make a donation, but its just as valuable to mention the book in their social media or leave an encouraging comment. So thank you over and again :-)

      Delete
  2. I just received my copy and thought I'd give a quick skim before setting it aside for later. Ha. I just finished the first story and I'm breathless. So, so beautiful. Thank you so much for this wonderful gift. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How much I appreciate these words. :-) The first story is perhaps my own favourite.

      Delete
  3. So wonderful Sarah! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cover is beautiful and alluring. I am guessing it is your daughters art?

    I so look forward to reading your stories. So i am off to purchase it.

    I had to look up what a coracle is. I think it would be the perfect sort of boat for my pond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my daughter did the cover, and there are a couple more of her pictures inside. Thank you :-)

      Delete
  5. Hi Sarah, I am beyond thrilled to order copies of The Coracle Sky. If it is easier, you could send one copy, and I will gift it to my circle of friends. Even the title sends thrills of excitement in anticipation

    ReplyDelete