do you know me in the gloaming

Dear friends, I am home again and feel so blessed by all your lovely messages of kindness and support. The past three weeks have been a journey through a dark forest, but I have returned to luxurious flowers in my garden, and birds dancing through the gorgeous spring afternoon, and a loveliness of sunlight. And I can tell you that even when you are deep in the heavy forest shadows, there are stars and songs to be found.

I hope all is well with you. I'll be back hopefully tomorrow with a story or two.





14 comments:

  1. So happy you are back, and that you made it through the dark forest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've thought of you often. So glad the darkness is lifting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so happy to see a post here! I do so hope, that all is well. Please tell us.... Please...

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Julian of Norwich said, all shall be well and all shall be well and all manner of things shall be well.

      Delete
  4. Hope all is well and that you are full of joy and light.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling rested. Good to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, far from rested! But back, yes :-)

      Delete
  6. Hello stranger - blogland has seemed strange without you. Welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone. What a joy to wake this morning and find your lovely words.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sending big hugs and well wishes.... Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes, if we look and feel there is a mix
    even in the darkest days

    ReplyDelete