wayside poetry

Some blog post titles are like tiny poems, drawing me in to the post as if I have caught one thread of a ribbon that might just lead to a secret magical garden.

Here are some I recently saw and loved ...

A life full of rain and wildflowers
Fingerpainting the moon
In the centre of my heart a star has appeared
Tales of a half-tamed land
Seeding the new moon heart
Wildwood light
When words become a song
Ghost forest
Catching stars in your cloak
My winged and fire-souled heart
I wade in the dawn
Birth of a new moon
The blackthorn beeing


You yourself are a poem, whether rushing wild words or a subtle whisper; you are a lyric in the song of the world.




9 comments:

  1. A few of these are some of ny favourite blogs to read. Thank you so much for the link love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few of these are some of ny favourite blogs to read. Thank you so much for the link love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in for a small moment to say hi. :) I think it's fascinating that I followed a link you shared (from NZ) to find that one of the bloggers lives only 10 minutes from me. Feels like I went half way around the world just to find what I wanted was in my backyard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these links, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "You yourself are a poem, whether rushing wild words or a subtle whisper; you are a lyric in the song of the world."

    What a beautiful thing to say, to someone, who is not gifted with making poetry. You are, my Dear! You are!

    Oh and some of those links! they certainly speak to me. Thank you for them...

    Gentle hugs,
    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the kindness you quietly give me. I have been having troubles with posts and comments on my blog including the one you (and Jodi Sky) recently left. I could not get them to appear on my blog. So I have removed the modification and it seems to be working now. But both your comments and a few others are now lost. I just want you to know that I received your caring words. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's true! I love finding random poetry in the happenstances of life. Some of the titles I recognize, and I intend to search out the others.

    ReplyDelete