lace and lilacs

Thanks to everyone who left such kind comments on yesterday's post. I am feeling a little better today.

Abby at Lace and Lilacs recently asked if I would do an interview with her. I agreed as I really like her, she doesn't remind me of myself at age seventeen, not at all, which is a very good thing! At seventeen, I was flipping pizzas for a living, listening to my neighbour's Bruce Springsteen music reverberating through the walls, and dreaming of living peacefully in the wild and windswept hills. The years of poetry in books and smiles, of moonlit stories and gentler wisdom, of island secrets and old soul secrets, were yet to come.

Yet to come. I believe in the beauty of those words, that promise we have been given.

You can read the interview here.




The day outside looks cheerful with winter sunlight. The birds are annoying me with their sweet songs. I hope that where you are the weather is just perfect for you. Have a beautiful day.



6 comments:

  1. Lovely interview! Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Sending extra healing vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are feeling better... But the birds are annoying you with their sweet songs.... You are one of the most complicated and interesting people, in Blog Land. :-))))

    To read the interview...

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely interview... Thank you for it.

    And thank you for introducing me to this amazing young woman. Ahhh yes, I have another blog to add to my list. Not to my sort-of-everyday-list. To that list, which lifts my heart and my vision. Like yours, of course.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh, annnnnd.... Thank you for your comment, on my 'flirting' post.

    Just a :-)

    It was the very, very best comment.

    Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet to come - words so full of magic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your kind words, Sarah, and for sharing the interview here. I so appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions, it really means a lot. I adore your work! <3

    ReplyDelete