Here are two simple vegan recipes you might like. The first creates a kind of burger without bread buns. Although I call it a burger, that's for convenience more than accuracy. It's more like an open burger I guess, although you could add a second mushroom on the top if you wanted.
Mushroom and Avocado Burger
Large portobello mushroom
Spinach and kale, or mesculun salad
Lentils or chickpeas
Your choice of toasted pine nuts, walnuts, cashews, etc.
Any other vegetables you want.
1. Grill a portobello mushroom on the bottom. Then flip it over, add lentils and halved cherry tomatoes (and whatever other vegetables you may choose) to the tray. Grill until ready.
2. Steam spinach and kale.
3. Fill the mushroom with lentils, tomatoes, and salad (and whatever other ingredients you have chosen.) Layer avocado on top. Season to taste.
And now for pudding ...
Banana Chocolate Ice Cream.
This is so easy to make.
Coconut & Almond milk (unsweetened)
1. The night before, slice banana and place in freezer.
2. Add frozen banana to about four tablespoons of milk in a blender. Blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Place in a bowl, shave chocolate on to the top.
4. Eat before it melts!
If you make them, let me know how they tasted for you. Have a beautiful day, and special wishes to my American friends who are celebrating 4th of July.
sharing here and here and also here