So today I thought I would share with you some things I really love, that you may know a little more about me ...
1. I do not like summer, will never like summer, no really. Not the least because our summers are too hot to enjoy regular cups of tea. (We have several varieties of tea in jars in our kitchen, but while I will happily open the rose and vanilla jar to enjoy its fragrance (and will even more happily eat biscuits made from it) I always prefer to drink the simple black variety).
2. I have knitted three things in my entire life. One of them, a baby's cardigan, was actually quite impressive. I would love to do more, but fibroymalgia stops me.
3. I prefer a peaceful country style.
4. Someone once asked me what I was listening to in my headphones. Nirvana, I said, causing them to spit out their coffee. They'd assumed I'd be listening to classical music. There are, however, few pieces of classical music which don't overwhelm me. My favourite music to listen to at the moment is the sublime offerings of House of Wolves.
5. I love the idea of Game of Thrones, but can not bear to actually watch it due to the violence and cruelty. However, I found this hilarious.
6. I was a fisherman's daughter, so I have a rather colourful vocabulary. But this week I found some lovely old words I definitely want to add to it. We actually used the word groke in conversation tonight.
7. Two blog recommendations : A Daily Cup of Yoga and Riverwitch.
I hope you have a beautiful day.