the gentle wind waterside

It's a tranquil afternoon here on Mothers Day, the sky ambling along, lush with bright white clouds, and the grass shining. I must admit, I find such days uncomfortable, so I made you a small video of yesterday's lovely cool breeze along the water's edge.



video



I have finally relented and created a Facebook page for this weblog. I did so after writing a long post this morning about institutional daycare, a subject which always stirs me up, and then realising I didn't want to be so vehement in this space. Not for the first time, I wished I had somewhere to post links about subjects which interest me, and thoughts which do not necessarily belong on the weblog, and other backroom things. It occured to me that Facebook might be just the place. If you are interested, here is the link.

I hope you are having just the sort of day you like. Blessings from here at the edge of the world.



[sharing the delight of life  and for inspiration]

11 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you. Beautiful short video. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, a little wind and life in the sky is so much better.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely breezy day
    the other day sounds good to me too
    nice that you found a place for your links
    i once shared something on my Spirithelpers blog that was not a spirit helper, it did stir up a couple people. I do try to stick to my theme over there. Sweet Mother's day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you all the best, Sarah, on this Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day to you, Sarah! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new Facebook page. I'm following you now (Blue Chair Diary Illustrations). Let me know if you have any questions in getting going. Stumbled upon your blog this evening and love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweet Sarah and Happy Mother's Day! I truly hope you've had a beautiful day :)

    How wonderful that you started a Facebook page! I don't have a personal Facebook account, but I have an account for my blog page so I will come over and "Like" your page with The Enchanting Rose.

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your video--I love the sound of wind in the trees. I spend a lot of summer afternoons lying in my hammock watching the sky through the trees. : ) I hope your Mother's Day was a happy one.♥

    ReplyDelete